- Go to myUNT and click on "Student Account" to view your total bill for the upcoming semester.
- If you are a new student and a Texas resident, visit Save & Soar to see if our guaranteed tuition plan is right for you.
- Check the Student Accounting Important Dates to remember.
- Submit any documentation for waivers, exemptions, and third-party sponsors. (Firefighter, Adoption, Texas
- Submit any documentation for Military benefits. (Post 9/11 GI Bill, Hazlewood, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment Program,
- Review your financial aid awards in the "Financial Aid & Scholarships" tile of myUNT. (Be sure to select the current aid year for accurate award information)
- Choose an option to secure your classes before the payment deadline.
- Anticipated aid exceeds the amount due in your myUNT student account. (No Action)
- Pay the difference between your amount due and anticipated aid. This is the "Total Due" amount in your myUNT student account.
- Pay your balance in full.
- Set up a payment plan.
- Confirm your refund preference in your myUNT student account.
- Check your UNT email often. (Important communications regarding your student account are sent through
your UNT email)
- Schedule an appointment with Student Money Management for budgeting and financial coaching sessions.