Post 9/11 GI Bill® Transfer of Entitlement - Chapter 33 (Dependent)

As the recipient of federal veteran educational benefits, it is your responsibility EACH SEMESTER you plan to use your federal veteran educational benefits to (1) enroll in courses/hours that are eligible to be certified to VA, (2) submit your request for certification in a timely manner, and (3) ensure that you have included ALL necessary documentation to complete your request.

New Student Required Documents

Returning Student Required Documents

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site.