UNT Certification Process for VA Education Benefits

The UNT Student Accounting education benefits team proudly serves over 3,000 servicemembers, veterans, and their families. Our school certifying officials provide ensure that eligible UNT students receive their Federal educational benefits by submitting certifications of enrollment to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs on behalf of the veterans. The school certifying officials are also responsible for enrollment certification and notifying the regional VA office of student schedule changes.

Before you get started:

Additional documents that may be needed include Internship, Student Teaching, Practicum Form and COB Degree Plan Application Form.

If you need to upload additional documents, please use the Additional Document Upload form.

The school certifying officials will handle the following Veteran Education Benefits:

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government web site.